Tuesday, September 4, 2012
My Favorite Breakfast
2. Slice in half, fry the cut sides in a dry pan until they begin to brown. Remove to a waiting plate.
3. Add 6-8 slices of thin-cut ham to a hot pan. Move them around until they begin to release some moisture, about 2 minutes.
4. Lay 2 slices of Swiss cheese on top of the ham, cover, and turn off the heat.
5. When the cheese has melted, move the ham and melted cheese to your croissant. Close the croissant and cover with a lid to steam.
6. Pour some hot coffee, sticky and sweet with sugar and real cream.
7. Let the breakfasting commence. There will be much rejoicing.